Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Our website under the domain name www.Kassaya.com is owned by Protocare India.
Content of the website-
- The information and materials offered or found on our website are subject to inaccuracies and errors .We are not giving any guarantee or warranty regarding the accuracy, performance, suitability or completeness regarding the content offered on our website.
Modifying the terms-
- We keep the right of changing the terms and conditions of this website time to time, and these are instantly effective from the date the terms are updated on website. Your constant use of the website will automatically implied that you have accepted all the terms and conditions of this website. Please read all the terms and conditions carefully.
- We have the authority for cancelling or suspending the log in accounts if we perceive any violation regarding the terms that we mentioned above.
Term regarding Users information-
- The authority and responsibility of the content that is provided on our website like by users like communications through chats and messages or any information e-mailed like photos ,videos, audio files is in users hand and he or she should have proper permissions to use this information on our websites.
- We are under no liability or responsibility regarding the quality and correctness of information (collectively content) that users provide on website. In case of any damage occurred because of any objectionable or offensive content provided by users, we are not under any liability to fulfill any claims that are connected with information provided by users on website.
- The links of other websites may be available on our websites for additional convenience, however we are not responsible for the content and material that these other websites have posted on their own respective websites.
Restriction of liability–
- It is to be noted that while accessing our website, there can be some errors or interruption while using our website, results may vary and may not meet the specific requirements. It is also to be noted that in no situation our company or related associates are not liable for any cause or action related to effectiveness of website and its terms, contents and any negligence by users.
- The results of products that are mentioned on our website may not be effective for everyone and these are not made for prevention of any disease, so if you are treating some major disease ,please consult the usage of product with a physician before using any product.
Property right of material-
- The material and content that are available on the website like images, videos, text and any other data is owned by us or our associates under the Indian and international intellectual property laws. Software that are available on website for user’s convenience are also our own property or owned by our associates that we licensed to make material for us. So the material or content available on website is prohibited to be reproduced, copied, distributed in any ways directly or indirectly either in electronic or non electronic form .However with the written consent given by company you can use and also make modifications in the material of the website with limited usage as mentioned on the consent agreement. The written consent for using the website’s material only means using it personally and does not mean any changes or modifications in website’s layout or downloading or copying website’s , material for any commercial purpose other than mentioned in the written or expressed consent.
Availability of product and pricing-
- The price and availability of the product that is mentioned on the website can be subject to change. If any technical error regarding product such as incorrect price is mentioned on website, the company has the right to modify the price or cancel the order unless it is delivered.
Governed by law-
- All the terms mentioned here are in accord with the Indian laws
- If you have any complaints or grievance queries contact us at email@example.com