A vibrant and flawless skin is always a desire everyone wants to achieve. With a constant effort to improve the skincare routine, healthy diet, regular exercise and following this routine religiously you can achieve the holy grail of vibrant skin. Skin has to go through many problems from oily skin to dry skin, dead skin cells, patchy skin, combination skin, acne, pimples, and other skin ailments.
The vibrant and flawless skin that you always desired is not an overnight miracle. Patience is always the key for achieving and maintaining a vibrant looking skin. It is also really important to choose the way of layering the products that you are going to use in your skin care routine. There is no such correct or specific skincare routine; however there is always an optimal one. Here we will you know about skin care routine and other tips for achieving a vibrant and flawless skin that you always desired.
Skin Care routine for a vibrant skin-
1. Face Cleansing - As our skin comes in contact with environmental pollutants, dirt, grime and other impurities. A face cleanser is really beneficial in cleansing out all the dirt, bacteria, pollutants, oils, and making the skin prepare for the active ingredients in other products. Choosing a face wash cleanser like Kassaya Tea Tree face wash infused with natural ingredients like Tea Tree oil, Green Tea and Neem extracts and other complimentary ingredients, is really effective in cleansing out all the dirt, bacteria, excessive oil and grime from the skin. While cleansing it also helps to retain the adequate moisture of the skin, while not disturbing the skin’s pH balance.
For cleansing take a small amount of cleanser between your palms and massage the face wash all over the wet face, then rinse out the face wash with water. Pat dry your face with soft towel. If you wear makeup, remove the makeup first with makeup remover before cleansing the face.
2. Toner -Toner should be applied on face after cleansing and before putting on other products as it helps the skin to absorb the skin treatments. Toning is really beneficial in removing any last traces of dirt, bacteria and other impurities that stay inside the skin pores even after face cleansing. For applying toner pour a few drops of toner in your palm, or use cotton and then gently swipe your face. Toner also helps to improve the appearance of the skin and tightens the skin pores. Use it every morning and before going to sleep for best results.
3. Serums - Serums especially vitamin C serum is really beneficial in protecting your skin from free radicals and daily aggressors. Serum infused with active ingredients is also able to prevent the skin from dark spots and wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid based serum is really beneficial in strengthening the skin’s barrier function and locking the adequate moisture. Night time is best for using hyaluronic acid serum as it can prevent your skin drying out at night, while vitamin C serum is essential for preventing the skin from pollutants throughout the day.
4. Eye Creams - Eye creams are really essential in reducing the signs of aging such as fine lines, wrinkles, dark circles and puffiness under eyes. The skin around the eyes is more sensitive, fragile, more prone to dryness and quicker to aging. Use an eye cream with a metal roller ball applicator under the eyes. Eye creams are more thinner than moisturizer; they should be applied underneath moisturizer for addressing the issues related to delicate skin under the eyes.
5. Moisturizer - Moisturization will surely make your skin hydrated, soft and also able to protect the natural barrier of skin. Moisturizer also aids in trapping in all the products layers that you have applied underneath and increasing the effectiveness of the products. Dehydrated skin looks dry, patchy and may show signs of aging. Use a lightweight lotion based moisturizer in the morning, so that your skin do not show over greasiness or oiliness is effective, while in night you can opt for a thicker moisturizer for providing the adequate moisture to the skin.
6. Face Oil - Face oil is really beneficial in penetrating and sealing in all the ingredients such as moisturizer, serum and other ingredients and help retaining the effectiveness of the products. That is the reason why any other skincare products should be applied before the face oil because other products cannot be able to penetrate the oil.
7. Sunscreen - Sunscreen is the last step, but it is the most important step in any skincare routine, as it acts as armour against the sun damage. UVA and UVB rays caused by sun can lead to dull and pigmented skin and even premature aging. Applying sunscreen daily is really effective in preventing the skin from wrinkles, fine lines and other harmful impacts of sun on the skin. Use a broad spectrum at least 30 SPF sunscreen for protecting the skin from sun damage, if you are outside for long hours.