Pimples and Acne are used interchangeably, however acne is a disorder and pimple is one of its symptoms. Acne is a long term chronic skin disorder with multiple breakouts all over the skin. Acne can be of many types like whiteheads, blackheads, papules and pimples etc. Pimples can be a singular infected bump on the skin because of the excessive production of oil (sebum), which results in accumulation of bacteria and dead skin cells getting trapped in skin pores and clogged the pores. The accumulation of dead skin cells and oil paves an easy way for the bacteria to breed and cause pimples and other breakouts.
Causes and Triggers of Pimples -
1. Skin inflammation - Whenever there is an infection or an allergy in our body, our immunity system shows a defensive response towards the infection or allergy which is called skin inflammation. This can cause many skin ailments like pimples and breakouts.
2. Excessive Oil and Bacterial Infection - When sebaceous glands produce more sebum, it results in bacteria accumulation and leads to pimples. A certain bacteria known as P. acnes can also cause pimples.
3. Processed Foods - Foods high in sugar, white breads, carbohydrate high foods and aerated drinks can disturb the sugar levels and cause pimples and other skin breakouts.
4. Other Factors - Other factors that trigger pimples breakout are stress, lack of sleep, humidity, inadequate water intake, hair problems like dandruff can also cause pimples on forehead, environmental pollution and consumption of alcohol and smoking can also lead to pimples.
Easy Tips for preventing the occurrence of Pimples
1. Treatment With Tea Tree Oil - Tea Tree oil is derived from Melaleuca tree native to Australia and is globally recognized for its anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties. It is enriched with terpens that tackles the bacteria that causes pimples and breakouts from the roots and minimizes the occurrence of pimples. One thing should be keep in mind that Tea Tree oil should not be applied on skin directly; it should be diluted with oil or carrier oil like coconut oil, almond oil or olive oil. Tea Tree oil also helps to tackle the two bacteria that specifically cause pimples like P. acnes and P. epidermidis. You can purchase Tea tree oil online or use Tea Tree oil enabled face wash like Kassaya Tea Tree Face enriched with Tea Tree oil, green tea and neem extracts and other complimentary ingredients for preventing the skin from the occurrence of pimple, acne and other skin ailments. It is also beneficial in healing the excessive oil and reducing pore size, which can ultimately prevent the occurrence of pimples.
2. Green Tea - Green tea with antioxidant properties and a compound called epigallocatechin -3-gallate which is really beneficial in controlling sebum production and tackling the bacteria that cause pimples. It is also enriched with flavonoids and tannins which also help to fight inflammation and bacteria that causes pimples.
3. Aloevera - Aloevera is really beneficial in preventing the pimples as it is infused with anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. As Aloevera contains moisturizing abilities, so if you are looking for an ingredient that soothe your skin as well as prevent your skin from the occurrence of pimples, then aloevera is one of them. Use Kassaya Tea Tree face wash infused with the Aloevera and its moisturizing and anti-bacterial properties, will surely make your skin free from pimples and other skin ailments.
4. Never pick at Face - It is a common and really effective tip for preventing the pimple further, to not touch or pick at the pimple, agreed by all dermatologists. Picking at your pimple can make it more irritating and make further damages.
5. Keeping Hair Clean - Sometimes excessive oil in hair can also cause the pimples. Unhygienic hair can lead to occurrence of acne, especially on forehead. Using products like hair gel and hair spray excessively can also clog the pores with bacteria that lead to pimples.
6. Neem - Neem also known as Azadirachta Indica is enriched with anti bacterial and anti inflammation properties. Neem is really beneficial in oil controlling that helps to minimize the size of pores, shrink them so that impurities cannot get into the pores and clog the pores that can lead to pimple occurrence. Fatty acids and a material similar to aspirin are also available in Neem that is really beneficial in tackling pimples, acne and other skin ailments.
7. Life style - Life style changes like adding fruits and veggies to the diet, meditation, yoga and drinking adequate water for hydration can also works effectively for preventing the occurrence of pimples and making your skin glowing and healthy.