Tea Tree Oil also known as Melaleuca oil, derived from the leaves of Melaleuca tree native to Australia .Tea Tree oil is globally recognized and acclaimed for its purity and quality and it holds the anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory and anti-viral properties.
The anti-bacterial properties of tea tree oil also known as terpenes, tackles the bacteria causing the acne from the root, which minimizes the occurrence of acne. Tea Tree oil also shows positive effects on redness of skin and make it more hydrated and glowing also.
It should not be applied on skin directly, dilute it with oil or carrier oil like coconut oil, almond oil or olive oil. Many studies showed that this Australian native oil is best in healing excessive oil and reduce pore size, which ultimately prevents many skin problems.
Advantages of Tea Tree Oil
1. For Acne -Tea Tree oil with its anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties is one of the best choice for preventing acne prone skin. It also aids to reduce the scars, and calming the redness and swelling.
It tackles the bacteria causing acne from the roots, in order to diminish the occurrence of acne, also it is really effective in restoring the natural oil balance on the skin. Kassaya Tea Tree oil face wash for vibrant skin care, is infused with tea tree oil especially made for the skin problems, concerned with both oily and dry skin.
2. For Oily skin - With the antiseptic abilities of tea tree oil, it can control the overactive sebaceous glands, results in controlling the excessive sebum(oil).It perfectly works for controlling the sebum omitted by skin, that makes it one of the best in fighting oily skin.
3. Itching - Tea tree oil also comforts itchy skin with its anti-inflammatory properties. Study consist of dozens of participants also shows that tea tree oil is really beneficial in combating itching than other remedies that were used in that experiment.
4. Wound Healing - With the anti-bacterial properties of tea tree oil it can be used as a wound ointment cream .According to a theory tea tree oil takes less time as compare to other conventional treatments in wound healing.
5. Inflammation - If you have painful skin or skin irritation or your skin is showing redness and swelling, then the anti-inflammatory properties of tea tree oil will be really beneficial for soothing and comforting your skin to great extent. The reason behind anti-inflammatory benefits of tea tree oil can be high concentration of compound called terpinen-4o-ol.
6. Psoriasis - Psoriasis is the condition of skin such as red, itchy and scaly skin and it can be chronic. As Tea tree oil contains anti-inflammatory properties it can aid as a helpful remedy for decreasing the symptoms and effects of psoriasis. Anecdotal evidence derived from some theories suggest that tea tree oil can be helpful in helpful in diminishing the pain and itchiness of psoriasis.
7. Treatment of Dandruff and Lice -The antiseptic properties of tea tree oil helps to prevent the dandruff, lice. The procedure of preventing dandruff is done by removing the chemicals and dead skin cells from the scalp. It also helps to make hair in good condition and prevent it from further dandruff caused by pollution.
8. For Skin Infections - Skin infections such as herpes and athletes foot can also be healed with tea tree oil. As tea tree oil is enriched with anti microbial and anti-inflammatory properties, its aids to rectify the infections and makes the skin free from irritations and inflammations.
9. Hair Quality - Tea tree oil also helps to increase the hair growth and ultimately making it healthy and shiny by fighting the dead skin on the scalp. With keeping your hair healthy and moisturized, it will help in normal hair growth, while at the same preventing hair fall.
Kassaya Tea Tree Oil Face Wash - The anti-oxidant and anti-bacterial properties of tea tree oil enabled face wash by Kassaya is pefect for both oily and dry skin. Also contains neem, green tea extracts, aloe vera, glycerine and ashwagandha.
This tea tree oil infused face wash cleanser by Kassaya will help you to tackle acne, blemishes and even acne prone skin. As this face wash is free from chemicals like Parabena and Sulphate, you can use it without the fear of any allergens, for refreshing your dull and unhealthy skin.