It is a general myth in society that those who have a vibrant skin from birth are only blessed with glowing skin always. Anyone with a conscious effort to improve the skin regime and with proper healthy diet can achieve the holy grail of radiant skin. For lasting effects patience is the key, for maintaining glowing and vibrant skin a proper skin care routine is necessary. Achieving naturally glowing and hydrated skin, can be assured with a dedicated skin care routine. Here we will let you know about the ideal tips that you should apply in your skin care routine for maintaining a glowing and a radiant skin.
1. Regular Cleansing - As our skin comes in contact with environmental pollutants, dirt, grime and other factors. Face wash cleansers are really beneficial. Choosing a face wash cleanser infused with natural ingredients like, Kassaya Tea Tree oil face wash made for both oily and dry skin, will be really handy in cleansing all the dirt and grime. The right type of cleanser will gently cleanse out all the dirt without disturbing your skin’s pH balance, which is really beneficial for maintaining essential moisture of skin.
2. Exfoliation - The dead skin cells on the skin effect the skin to a great extent, results in dull and patchy skin. For getting rid of dead skin cells and exfoliation of skin, using scrub works really well for revealing the fresh skin underneath the dead skin cells, gives instant glow. Using a natural ingredients based walnut or honey paste enable scrub for exfoliation twice a week will give best results.
3. Moisturization - Dehydrated skin looks dry and patchy and may also reflect visible signs of aging. Moisturizing your skin after cleansing and exfoliation is really necessary for making the skin hydrated and soften. According to a theory skin often loose moisture retaining power with aging, even oily skin also needs moisturization. Find a moisturizer enabled with natural ingredients, use it at least one time in a day so that your skin gets adequate amount of hydration.
4. Sunscreen - Sun damage caused by both UVA and UVB rays, which can lead to dull and pigmented skin and even premature aging. Thus sunscreen comes really handy in preventing skin from fine lines and wrinkles and even tackles skin cancer. This the reason why it is considered the most important skin care product by many dermatologist. At least 15 SFP sunscreen should be used for the protection of skin from sun damage, if you are outside for long hours.
5. Face Mask - Face mask also have immense importance in a skincare regime. The hydrating and anti-bacterial properties of face mask works really well to penetrate the dead skin cell and making your skin glow with hydrating goodness of natural ingredients such as natural fruit enzymes. Use sheet masks, clay infused for brightening effects.
6. Stay hydrated by Drinking Water - One of the most easiest and effective way to improve your skin’s health and appearance is drinking a lot of water, at least 2 liters a day, and even more if the weather is hot and you are sweating. Drinking water is really beneficial in hydrating the body and also flushing out all the toxins, which results in clearer skin without the visible signs of aging. Your skin will reflect a dull appearance if it is not hydrated.
7. Healthy Diet - Processed foods such as refined grain, sugar, candies and other sugar high foods can negatively affect the collagen production and elasticity of skin. It can even effect inflammation of skin. So the solution should be opting for the food that is rich in antioxidants such as fruits and vegetables such as blueberries, grapes, nuts and walnuts. These antioxidant foods helps your skin to fight against the UV damage and make your skin healthy. You have to feel good from within in order to make your skin look good and healthy from outside.
8. Good Sleep - Good sleep at least for 7 hours is really necessary for exfoliation of skin, results in glowing and vibrant skin.
9. Exercise - Exercise, cardio, meditation, yoga, jogging etc. for at least 20-30 minutes every day, can increase the flow of blood in the body results in glowing skin. Sweating out will help to flushes out all the toxins, also aids in diminishing the stress levels.